How Does iFinance Home Improvement Work?
- No down payment
- No collateral
- High approval
- Competitive interest rates
- No early payment penalty
- And more ...
Applying for financing is as simple as filling out the online application.
Most applications are quickly approved for funding.
You can request financing for a portion or iFinance Home Improvement will finance the complete cost of your renovation.
iFinance Home Improvement's professional and experienced staff is committed to helping Canadians obtain financing for the home improvement projects they want. Contact us if you have any questions or if we can be of assistance.
Easy Steps to Apply for Financing
iFinance Home Improvement can pre-approve an approximate amount. This allows you the flexibility to choose your vendor with the comfort of knowing that financing has been confirmed.
Submit your application online in confidence, call us at 1‑888‑689‑9876, or fax your completed application to 1‑888‑689‑9862.
- Choose how much money you would like to finance.
- Choose to finance the whole renovation, or just a portion.
- Choose your ideal terms: 6 months, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 years.
iFinance Home Improvement will notify you of the credit decision by phone.
- Sign and return the required documents, photo ID, and a void cheque to iFinance Home Improvement.
iFinance Home Improvement sends payment automatically to your vendor.
- Your monthly payment is electronically debited from your chequing account.
Get the Home Improvement Loan you want now!